2012年2月16日 星期四

《彌賽亞手記》

在生命中每面臨一個轉折,每做一個抉擇,就是創造了一個不一樣的自己。
Every turn in your life, every time you decide, you become parent to all your alternate selves who follow.

做平凡事無妨,只要你心不平凡。
It's okay to do ordinary, so long as you don't feel ordinary.

每面對一個抉擇,你就可能失去原本能過的某種人生;
每做一個決定,你就失去了那種人生。
With every choice you risk the life you would had; with every decision, you lose it.

你在出世前所知的事並未遺失。
你只是將其隱藏,直到遭逢考驗,直到該記起的時機來到。
可以肯定的是,當你願意,你會找到奇妙而美麗的方式,再度尋回它。
What you know before you were born isn't lost.
You only hide it till you're tested, till it's time to remember.
And sure enough , when you want, you'll find some odd funny beautiful way to find it again.

你存在不是為了教人驚艷。
你存在是為了讓自己快快樂樂過一生。
You do not exist to impress the world.
You exist to live your life in a way that will make you happy.

沒有人會做出任何不顯露他們本性的事。
No one does anything uncharacteristic of who they are.

唯一能粉碎夢想的是妥協。
The only thing that shatters dreams is compromise.

時光在乎蛻變。真實關注當下。
Time cares about Becoming.  Reality cares about Is.

找到你的長處,你便將成為運轉時間的推手。
Find your strength, and you become a center of pressure that moves your time.

你容或渾然不察,卻知道。
You may not be aware, but you know.

要記住,肉體的死去,與肉體的在世同樣是迷夢一場。
Dying out of bodies, remember, is as much a dream as living in them.

欲把什麼事引入生命中,便想像它已在生命中。
To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.

有時對於所知之事最好保持緘默。
其內儘管迅如光,於外何妨緩步慢行。
Sometimes you'd best keep quiet about what you know.
Fast as light within, but outside, let's take her one step at a time.

能夠激勵人心的事物,必具有引導與保護的力量。
Whatever inspires, also guides and protects.

所謂犧牲,是為了你無意擁有的東西而放棄你所真心想望的。這種事從來沒有必要。
Sacrifice is giving up something you want for something you don't want. It is never required.

才能可不可以賺錢,和人生的幸福感

 自己有沒有才能跟自己的才能賺不賺錢,其實是兩回事, 最重要的還是人生中的幸福。 這個 幸福感來自於自我的肯定。 北野武導演這麼說: 「漫才師になりたくてしようがない人がさ、漫才師になれたら、その時点で一度宝くじに当たったようなもんなんだよね。 さらに、漫才師として売れたいと願う...